Tuesday 10 March 2009

A-143-1 sequencing AFG in Antimatter Universe 2.4

I've been playing around with the antimatter jumpers on my AFG and came up with this with the jumpers set to 2 and 4.
It's being sequenced by two of the comparators of the A-143-1, going into the FM inputs.
The LFO's on the A-143-1 are modulating loads of parameters. AFG subsaw ringmodulated by AFG animated pulses go into the HP in of A-106-1 while pulse out goes into LP in. Animated saws FM A-106-1 frequency. Makes you long for the flux capacitor expansion... I might make one myself...

1 comment:

Shoaib Boss said...

Hi! A regular reader here in Lubbock, Texas!
I finally trusted to leave a comment
I have enjoyed reading your page.
Just wanted to tell you to keep up the great work you are doing!
reimage license key
movavi photo editor crack
microsoft toolkit crack
morphvox pro crack
wondershare mobiletrans crack